Vivorific’s Cedarwood Essential Oil:
Cedarwood essential oil by Vivorific Health is steam distilled from the choicest cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica) wood cultivated in the finest soils of Morocco. Our cedarwood essential oil has a a woody, sweet, scent that is sharper than Virginian Cedarwood. It is slightly reminiscent of mothballs. For newcomers to essential oils, cedarwood essential oil is one of the most versatile oils to have due to its numerous benefits.
Vivorific’s cedarwood essential oil is:
- 100% Pure and natural
- free from fillers, additives and harmful chemicals
- vegan and kosher certified
- sealed with tamper evident closure and Euro style dropper cap
Cedarwood essential oil has several health benefits including:
- Stimulates metabolism.
- Useful in treating obesity high blood pressure.
- Beneficial for treating urinary tract infection.
- Reduces inflammation.
- Useful for treating skin peeling and seborrhoea.
- Cures acne.
- Elimates cough and removes phlegm.
- Relieves spasms.
- Stimulates regular menstruation.
- Cures fungal infections.
- Excellent sedative.
Antiseptic, Antispasmodic, Antiseborrhoeic, Antifungal, Astrigent, Emenegogue, Sedative, Expectorant.
Blends Well With:
Bergamont, Cassia, Clary Sage, Rosemary, Ylang-ylang, Rosewood, Vetiver, Cypress, Frankincense, Jasmine, Neroli and Juniper berry.
How do I use it?
- Directly inhale
- Diffuse using a diffuser
- Apply topically to location
- Apply to vita flex points
Cedarwood Recipes and Blends
Peaceful Sleep Blend:
Add 4 drops cedarwood and 3 drops lavender to a diffuser and relax.
Add 2 drops each of cedarwood, clary sage and patchouli and 1 drop each of rose and germanium to a diffuser and enjoy.
This is a wonderful and versatile oil to have in your collection and no home should be without it. Order one now!
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician prior to use. May cause skin sensitivity.