Vivorific’s Ginger Essential Oil
Ginger essential oil by Vivorific Health is steam distilled from the choicest ginger (Zingiber officinale) roots cultivated in the finest soils of China. Our ginger essential oil has a warm, spicy, woody scent with a hint of lemon and pepper. For newcomers to essential oils, ginger essential oil is one of the most versatile oils to have due to its numerous benefits.
Vivorific’s ginger essential oil is:
- 100% Pure and natural
- free from fillers, additives and harmful chemicals
- vegan and kosher certified
- sealed with tamper evident closure and Euro style dropper cap
Ginger essential oil has several health benefits including:
- Supports heart health.
- Alleviates anxiety.
- Relieves mental stress, exhaustion and depression.
- Effective against nausea and respiratory disorders.
- Excellent remedy for food poisoning, indigestion and diarrhea.
- Prevents dandruff.
- Reduces inflammation and muscle pain.
- Provides relief from menstruation issues.
- Eliminates impotency and prevents premature ejaculation.
- Helps treat malaria and yellow fever.
Antiseptic, Carminative, Analgesic, Anti-inflammatory, Expectorant, Aphrodisiac, Stimulating.
Blends Well With:
Black pepper, Ylang-ylang, Bergamont, Sandalwood, Cardamon, Spearmint, Orange and other spice oils.
How do I use it?
- Directly inhale
- Diffuse using a diffuser
- Apply topically to location
- Apply to vita flex points
Ginger Recipes and Blends
Be Energetic Blend:
Add 2 drops ginger, 3 drops lemon and 5 drops neroli to a diffuser and enjoy.
Bronchitis and Chest Infections Blend:
Add 2 drops each of ginger, thyme and tea tree and 4 drops each of basil, orange, lemon and rosemary to a diffuser and enjoy.
This is a wonderful and versatile oil to have in your collection and no home should be without it. Order one now!
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician prior to use. May cause skin sensitivity. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
There are no reviews yet.