Vivorific’s Palmarosa Essential Oil
Palmarosa essential oil by Vivorific Health is steam distilled from the choicest palmarosa (Cymbopogon martinii var motia) grass cultivated in the finest soils of India. Our palmarosa essential oil is a thin light brown liquid and has a sharp, floral note with a hint of rose. Palmarosa is widely used as a fragrance component in soaps and cosmetics especially for products containing rose oils. For newcomers to essential oils, palmarosa essential oil is one of the most versatile oils to have due to its numerous benefits.
Vivorific’s Palmarosa essential oil is:
- 100% Pure and natural
- free from fillers, additives and harmful chemicals
- vegan and kosher certified
- sealed with tamper evident closure and Euro style dropper cap
Palmarosa essential oil has several health benefits including:
- Alleviates anxiety and depression.
- Relieves fatigue.
- Prevents bacterial infections.
- Reduces fever.
- Aids in digestion.
- Treats sores, cracks on skin and Athlete’s foot.
- Maintains moisture balance in the body.
- Rich in anti-aging properties.
Antiseptic, Antibacterial, Antiviral, Cytophylactic, Febrifuge, Hydrating.
Blends Well With:
Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Cananga, Bergamont, Geranium.
How do I use it?
- Directly inhale
- Diffuse using a diffuser
- Apply topically to location
- Apply to vita flex points
Palmarosa Recipes and Blends
Wind Down Blend:
Add 3 drops palmarosa, 8 drops lavender and 3 drops rose geranium to a diffuser and relax.
Add 1 drop palmarosa, 2 drops rosemary and 4 drops grapefruit to a diffuser and enjoy.
This is a wonderful and versatile oil to have in your collection and no home should be without it. Order one now!
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician prior to use.