Vivorific Rosemary Essential Oil:
Give your mind and body a boost with this invigorating essential oil. Rosemary has long been used to improve cognitive function, and its fresh, herbal scent is perfect for keeping you alert and focused. Plus, it’s great for boosting your immune system during the winter months.
Vivorific rosemary essential oil is:
- Size: 15 mL
- 100% Pure and natural
- free from fillers, additives and harmful chemicals
- Vegan and kosher certified
- sealed with tamper evident closure and drop insert
Rosemary essential oil has several health benefits including:
- RELIEVE STRESS AND ANXIETY – Rosemary essential oil has been used for centuries to help relieve stress and anxiety. Apply a drop of this powerful oil directly onto your skin or diffuse it throughout the room to enjoy its many benefits.
- ENHANCE MEMORY – Improve your memory and focus by inhaling the scent of rosemary essential oil. It’s also a great way to improve concentration, especially when studying or working on projects that require intense mental effort.
- REDUCE PAIN AND INFLAMMATION – The anti-inflammatory properties in rosemary essential oil can help reduce pain, swelling, and inflammation caused by arthritis, muscle aches, sprains, and other injuries.
Antiseptic, Antiviral, Anti-inflammatory, Antispasmodic, Analgesic, Antifungal
Blends Well With:
Peppermint, Basil, Bergamot, Cedarwood, Ginger, Frankincense, Orange, Lemon
How do I use it?
- Directly inhale
- Diffuse using a diffuser
- Apply topically to location
- Apply to vita flex points
Rosemary Essential Oil Recipes and Blends
Sharp Focus Blend:
Add 1 drop of rosemary oil, 2 drops each of peppermint and cinnamon oil to a diffuser and relax.
This is a wonderful and versatile oil to have in your collection and no home should be without it in USA. Buy Rosemary Essential Oil Online in USA, and check now!
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician prior to use. May cause skin sensitivity. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
There are no reviews yet.