Vivorific’s Tea Tree Essential Oil
Tea Tree essential oil by Vivorific Health is steam distilled from the choicest tea tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) leaves cultivated in the finest soils of China. Our tea tree essential oil has a fresh, slightly medicinal scent. It also exudes a characteristic woody, camphoraceous note. For newcomers to essential oils, tea tree essential oil is one of the most versatile oils to have due to its numerous benefits.
Vivorific’s tea tree essential oil is:
- 100% Pure and natural
- free from fillers, additives and harmful chemicals
- vegan and kosher certified
- sealed with tamper evident closure and Euro style dropper cap
Tea tree essential oil has several health benefits including:
- Boosts the immune system.
- Beneficial in treating cough, cold, bronchitis and congestion.
- Supports blood circulation.
- Stimulating effect on hormone secretion.
- Treats viral infections like mumps and measles.
- Reduces dandruff and hair loss.
- Promotes absorption of nutrients from food.
- Effective against fungal and bacterial infections.
Antiseptic, Antifungal, Antibacterial, Antiviral, Stimulant, Cicatrisant, Balsamic.
Blends Well With:
How do I use it?
- Directly inhale
- Diffuse using a diffuser
- Apply topically to location
- Apply to vita flex points
Tea Tree Recipes and Blends
Room Deodorizer Blend:
Add 2 drops each of tea tree, cedarwood, lavender and orange sweet oil to a diffuser to freshen your room.
Dry Skin Bath Blend:
Add 2 drops each of tea tree, rose geranium and rosemary and 4 drops each of frankincense and lavender to a bath and enjoy.
This is a wonderful and versatile oil to have in your collection and no home should be without it. Order one now!
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician prior to use. May cause skin sensitivity. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.